1. Who is the chairman of National Knowledge Commission?
(A) Dr. Sukhadeo Thorat
(B) Dr. M.S. Swaminathan
(C) Dr. Bhalchandra Mungekar
(D) Sam Pitroda
2. Who has not changed its name?
(A) Library Association, U.K
3. Which of the following is not correct?
(A) Maslow’s need analysis is useful for understanding motivation of employees.
(B) Theory Z is the contribution of Japenese style of Management.
(C) Money is the most powerful motivating agent.
(D) Mission of an organisation is essentially abstract.
4. NISCAIRE is a Part of:
5. Use of Microfilming is considerably reduced due to:
(A) High cost involved in it.
(B) Need for use microfilm reader.
(C) Availability of better Technology in the form of digitization.
(D) All of the above
6. Opaque paper is a:
(A) Ultra-white paper
(B) Ultra-white thin paper
(C) Transparent paper
(D) Non-Transparent paper
7. Which of the following is a public domain database?
(C) Chemical Abstracts
8. In which Library Service barcode technology is used:
(A) Stock verification
(B) Library Security
(D) Reference Service
9. One of the following journal is published in U.K:
(A) Library Quarterly
(D) Herald of Library Science
10. Fair use is a term most relevant to:
(A) Intellectual Property Rights
(B) Books borrowed for home reading
(C) Copy right
(D) Use of reference books
2008 June UGC NET Solved Question Paper-2 in Library and Information Science: Page-1 | Page-2 | Page-3 | Page-4 | Page-5