11. What type of directory is the “Times of India Directory and Yearbook including Who’s Who”?
12. Folksonomy is a:
(A) System in which users apply public tag to micro documents only.
(B) System in which users apply public tag on online items.
(C) System in which users do not apply public tag to online items.
(D) System in which users apply public tag to only print items.
13. What is intercalation in UDC?
(A) Prefix of auxiliary.
(B) Suffix of auxiliary.
(C) Infix of auxiliary
14. The first order of division of classes in DDC is based on:
(A) Jewett’s system of classification
(B) System of Paris Book Sellers
(C) The Fixed Location System
(D) Francis Bacon’s three fountains of learning
15. Identify the service that is made available through web 3.0 technologies.
(A) Message Board
16. Who propounded the “theory of human relation”?
(A) Renis Likert
(B) Elton Mayo
(D) None of the above
17. What is Dynamic HTML?
(A) Asynchronous Web Development Technique
(B) Collection of technologies to create interactive, animated website.
(C) Dynamic Web Page
(D) Digital Signal Processor
18. Which one is not used as transmission media for voice / data communication?
(A) Copper wire
(B) Co-axial cables
(C) Plastic wire
(D) Optic wire
19. Ministry of Education, Government of Delhi will be rendered according to Classified Catalogue Code (CCC) as:
(A) Ministry of Education (Delhi)
(B) Delhi, (Education (Ministry of -)
(C) Delhi, Ministry of Education
(D) DELHI, EDUCATION (Ministry of -)
20. Which of the following memories has the shortest access time?
(A) Optical Memory
(B) Magnetic Core Memory
(D) Cache Memory
2015 December UGC NET Solved Question Paper-3 in Library and Information Science: Page-1 | Page-2 | Page-3 | Page-4 | Page-5 | Page-6 | Page-7 | Page-8