21. Which is the number that comes next in the sequence?
9, 8, 8, 8, 7, 8, 6,
22. If in a certain language TRIVANDRUM is coded as 2 5 9 5 3 5 4 7 5 8, how would MADRAS be coded?
23. The question to be answered by factorial analysis of the quantitative data does not explain one of the following:
(A) Is 'X' related to 'Y'?
(B) How is 'X' related to 'Y'?
(C) How does 'X' affect the dependent variable 'Y' at different levels of another independent variable 'K' or 'M'?
(D) How is 'X' by 'K' related to 'M'?
24. January 12, 1980 was Saturday, what day was January 12, 1979:
25. How many Mondays are there in a particular month of a particular year, if the month ends on Wednesday?
(D) None of the above
26. From the given four statements, select the two which cannot be true but yet both can be false.
Choose the right pair:
(i) All men are mortal
(ii) Some men are mortal
(iii) No man is mortal
(iv) Some men are not mortal
(A) (i) and(ii)
(B) (iii) and (iv)
(C) (i) and(iii)
(D) (ii) and(iv)
27. A Syllogism must have:
(A) Three terms
(B) Four terms
(C) Six terms
(D) Five terms
28. Copula is that part of proposition which denotes the relationship between:
(A) Subject and predicate
(B) Known and unknown
(C) Major premise and minor premise
(D) Subject and object
29. "E" denotes:
(A) Universal Negative Proposition
(B) Particular Affirmative Proposition
(C) Universal Affirmative Proposition
(D) Particular Negative Proposition
30. 'A' is the father of 'C, and 'D' is the son of 'B'. 'E' is the brother of 'A'. If 'C is the sister of 'D', how is 'B' related to 'E'?
2007 June UGC NET Paper-1, Page-1 (Question 1-10)
2007 June UGC NET Paper-1, Page-2 (Question 11-20)
2007 June UGC NET Paper-1, Page-3 (Question 21-30)
2007 June UGC NET Paper-1, Page-4 (Question 31-40)
2007 June UGC NET Paper-1, Page-5 (Question 41-50)