21. Which of the following statements is not connected with communication?
(A) Medium is the message.
(B) The world is an electronic cocoon.
(C) Information is power.
(D) Telepathy is technological.
22. Communication becomes circular when
(A) The decoder becomes an encoder
(B) The feedback is absent
(C) The source is credible
(D) The channel is clear
23. The site that played a major role during the terrorist attack on Mumbai (26/11) in 2008 was
24. Assertion (A): For an effective classroom communication at times it is desirable to use the projection technology.
Reason (R): Using the projection technology facilitates extensive coverage of course contents.
(A) Both (A) and (R) are true, and (R) is the correct explanation.
(B) Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation.
(C) (A) is true, but (R) is false.
(D) (A) is false, but (R) is true.
25. January 1, 1995 was a Sunday. What day of the week lies on January 1, 1996?
26. When an error of 1% is made in the length and breadth of a rectangle, the percentage error (%) in the area of a rectangle will be
27. The next number in the series 2, 5, 9, 19, 37, ? will be
(D) None of the above
28. There are 10 true-false questions in an examination. Then these questions can be answered in
(A) 20 ways
(B) 100 ways
(C) 240 ways
(D) 1024 ways
29. What will be the next term in the following?
DCXW, FEVU, HGTS, ?
30. Three individuals X, Y, Z hired a car on a sharing basis and paid Rs. 1,040. They used it for 7, 8, 11 hours, respectively. What are the charges paid by Y?
(A) Rs. 290
(B) Rs. 320
(C) Rs. 360
(D) Rs. 440
2009 December CBSE NET Answer Keys Paper-1, Page-1 (Question 1-10)
2009 December CBSE NET Answer Keys Paper-1, Page-2 (Question 11-20)
2009 December CBSE NET Answer Keys Paper-1, Page-3 (Question 21-30)
2009 December CBSE NET Answer Keys Paper-1, Page-4 (Question 31-40)
2009 December CBSE NET Answer Keys Paper-1, Page-5 (Question 41-50)
2009 December CBSE NET Answer Keys Paper-1, Page-6 (Question 51-60)