Questions 31 and 32 are based on the following venn diagram in which there are three intersecting circles representing Hindi knowing persons, English knowing persons and persons who are working as teachers. Different regions so obtained in the figure are marked as a, b, c, d, e, f and g.
31. If you want to select Hindi and English knowing teachers, which of the following is to be selected?
32. If you want to select persons, who do not know English and are not teachers, which of the region is to be selected?
33. In which year the quantity of engineering goods' exports was maximum?
34. In which year the value of engineering goods decreased by 50 percent compared to the previous year?
35. In which year the quantity of exports was 100 percent higher than the quantity of previous year?
36. What do you need to put your web pages on the www?
(A) A connection to internet
(B) A web browser
(C) A web server
(D) All of the above
37. Which was the first company to launch mobile phone services in India?
38. Chandrayan I was launched on 22nd October, 2008 in India from:
(B) Sri Harikota
39. What is blog?
(A) Online music
(C) A personal or corporate website in the form of an online journal
(D) A personal or corporate Google search
40. Which is not online Indian Matrimonial website?
(D) www.u.k.singlemuslim.comAnswer: (D)
2009 June CBSE NET Question Paper-1, Page-1 (Question 1-10)
2009 June CBSE NET Question Paper-1, Page-2 (Question 11-20)
2009 June CBSE NET Question Paper-1, Page-3 (Question 21-30)
2009 June CBSE NET Question Paper-1, Page-4 (Question 31-40)
2009 June CBSE NET Question Paper-1, Page-5 (Question 41-50)