21. Didactic communication is
22. In communication, the language is
(A) The non-verbal code
(B) The verbal code
(C) The symbolic code
(D) The iconic code
23. Identify the correct sequence of the following:
(A) Source, channel, message, receiver
(B) Source, receiver, channel, message
(C) Source, message, receiver, channel
(D) Source, message, channel, receiver
24. Assertion (A): Mass media promote a culture of violence in the society.
Reason (R): Because violence sells in the market as people themselves are violent in character.
(A) Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
(B) Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
(C) (A) is true, but (R) is false.
(D) Both (A) and (R) are false.
25. When an error of 1% is made in the length of a square, the percentage error in the area of a square will be
26. On January 12, 1980, it was a Saturday. The day of the week on January 12, 1979 was
27. If water is called food, food is called tree, tree is called earth, earth is called world, which of the following grows a fruit?
28. E is the son of A, D is the son of B, E is married to C, C is the daughter of B. How is D related to E?
29. If INSURANCE is coded as ECNARUSNI, how HINDRANCE will be coded?
30. Find the next number in the following series:
2, 5, 10, 17, 26, 37, 50, ?
2010 June UGC NET Answer Keys Paper-1, Page-1 (Question 1-10)
2010 June UGC NET Answer Keys Paper-1, Page-2 (Question 11-20)
2010 June UGC NET Answer Keys Paper-1, Page-3 (Question 21-30)
2010 June UGC NET Answer Keys Paper-1, Page-4 (Question 31-40)
2010 June UGC NET Answer Keys Paper-1, Page-5 (Question 41-50)
2010 June UGC NET Answer Keys Paper-1, Page-6 (Question 51-60)