41. Consider the statement which ls followed by two arguments (i) and (ii).
Statement: India should have a very strong and powerful Lokpal.
Arguments: (i) Yes, it will go a long in eliminating corruption in bureaucracy.
(ii) No; it will discourage honest officers from making quick decisions.
(A) Only argument (i) is strong.
(B) Only argument (ii) is strong.
(C) Both the arguments are strong.
(D) Neither of the arguments is strong.
42. Which of the following universities has adopted the meta university concept?
(A) Assam University
(B) Delhi University
(C) Hyderabad University
(D) Pondicherry University
43. Which of the following statements are correct about a Central University?
1. Central University is established under an Act of Parliament.
2. The President of India acts as the visitor of the University.
3. President has the power to nominate some members to the Executive Committee or the Board of Management of the University.
4. The President occasionally presides over the meetings of the Executive Committee or Court.
Select the correct answer from the code given below:
(A) 1, 2 and 4
(B) 1, 3 and 4
(C) 1, 2 and 3
(D) 1, 2, 3 and 4
44. Which one of the following is considered a sign of motivated teaching?
(A) Students asking questions
(B) Maximum attendance of the students
(C) Pin drop silence in the classroom
(D) Students taking notes
45. Which one of the following is the best method of teaching?
46. Dyslexia is associated with
(A) Mental disorder
(B) Behavioural disorder
(C) Reading disorder
(D) Writing disorder
47. The e-content generation for undergraduate courses has been assigned by the Ministry of Human Resource Development to
(B) Consortium for Educational Communication
(C) National Knowledge Commission
(D) Indira Gandhi National Open University
48. Classroom communication is normally considered as
49. Who among the following propounded the concept of paradigm?
(A) Peter Haggett
(B) Von Thunen
(C) Thomas Kuhn
(D) John K. Wright
50. In a thesis, figures and tables are included in
(A) The appendix
(B) A separate chapter
(C) The concluding chapter
(D) The text itself
2014 June UGC NET Paper-1, Page-1 (Question 1-10)
2014 June UGC NET Paper-1, Page-2 (Question 11-20)
2014 June UGC NET Paper-1, Page-3 (Question 21-30)
2014 June UGC NET Paper-1, Page-4 (Question 31-40)
2014 June UGC NET Paper-1, Page-5 (Question 41-50)
2014 June UGC NET Paper-1, Page-6 (Question 51-60)